Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Aftermath

The day after Valentine's is like the day after christmas. It's all said and done and now what? Let me share with you my wonderful VD happening? First I got home and cut out my stuff for my qk swap Then I ate, alone Then I got ready for bed Then, around 10, Devin shows up.....with my clothes from the cleaners and a huge card in an envie He gives me the card and goes in the bedroom to get the one I made for him and we read them, one after the other. He was so proud of himself, he claimed that he tried to get a card that kinda looked handmade but this is the best he could do because the words where just as important as the look of the card. He gave me a bag of Hersey kisses also. We are going to purchase my ipod nano on Sunday, my real vd gift, how sweet! He finally broke down and agreed to get it for me We spent the next maybe 30 minutes talking on the bed, he fell alseep with all his work clothes on, poor guy. Yesterday, one of my coworkers came to work all dolled up, snazzie as all hell. She knew she was looking FAB. She got a huge bunch of Japanese purple Irises delivered from Martha stewart Flowers. She was beaming all day long. The best part of this story is that "She bought them herself for herself". You see, she just broke up with her BF, he was acting up. After all those years she invested in him, all she got was visiting rights with the DOG. Yes, the Dog, they have no kids so guess who is the sub, lol. Anyway, instead of being bitter, she decided to buy herself some expensive ass flowers to make her feel good on VD. All I have to say is, YOU GO GIRL, You do what you need to do for you, honey. Talk about inspiration, Kisses Toy!

2 Comments:

Blogger B said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:22 AM  
Blogger B said...

Sounds like a great end to the day! Great story about your co-worker!

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home