Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's all about Love today

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone I made this card for Devin last night for VD. The words say,
"Every moment I spent with you through out these years have made me the person I am today. You encourage me, stand by me and love me everyday, harder and stronger. I love you."
Last night when I got home I already knew what I wanted to create. I went to this website and got my inspiration. I love her work,, must of the time, because she is simple and her style is timeless.
Valentine's Love and Best wishes goes out to you and yours today. Remember that you don't need someone to love you so that you can love yourself. You need to love and value yourself First and then other people will gravitate to you.
Love,
Mr and Mrs Sells.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I love this!!!! Happy VD to you too!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Beautiful Card! Happy VD to you Toya!

9:31 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Great photos!!!! I hope you had a wonderful valentine's Day!!!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger B said...

AWESOME card!!!!!

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home