Thursday, February 16, 2006

Don't you just love getting SB supplies?

Other thursday morning! I got this really great package last night. I'm a member of this really great yahoo group "littlewing", Dee, the owner and moderator of the group does these really cool swaps where you purchase stuff with a theme such as christmas, spring what ever and you get everything 30% of retail price. I love her swaps because the stuff isn't handmade, you get supplies that you can actually use. Not that I don't love handmade stuff, but when I first start out swapping, let me tell you, I was a very aggressive swapper okay, one time I was in 14 different swaps, I soon figured out that I never used the stuff because It wasn't my style. Therefore, store bought stuff is more up my alley. As you can see, we got heidi swapp items, which I love, she needs to do a heidi swapp one only. I got Go west arcylic stuff and Daisy D's paper, karen foster, Making memories etc. ribbon from May Arts. I think everyone knows I'm a ribbon junkie and one time we did a ribbon swapand it was awesome okay, I was in heaven when that package arrived. This swap was fanatic, it was about 24 bucks but it was worth it. So this is all my loot. I love it. I still have a couple more 6 x 6 layouts for my christmas album thatI have to do, which I will start on tomorrow night and this stuff is pure motivation to get it done. If anyone wants to join Dee's group email me, I will give you her info, she is a retailer so she offers her group member's 30% off on Bazzill packs, glue what ever, it's so worth being in that group, it's essential. Has anyone checked out The Home spa Goddess podcast, You should. Ladies, if you want to know the 411 on anything beauty related, this Sistah's website is for you. So hop other there and check her out. Get the New Mary J Blige CD, The Breakthrough, it is hot and it pumps me up in the morning, Honey, I had this dude look at me like I was crazy in my car because I was singing as if I was in a concert and the hair piece was doing it's thing. I love the stoplights on Macdade Blvd now. I was jamming like I was up in the club. Okay enough rambling I will be back tomorrow with more info.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Just ordered that CD...along with a few more!!! Love your stuff! LOL

9:17 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

Hi Toya,
I check out your blog via Adrienne and just realized how close we are. I live in Philly but work in Delaware County, Lansdowne exactly. I love your work and definitely envy your cool purchases. I have to get the name of your close to my heart rep, I think I might be interested in making a purchase. Keep in touch.
Tamika

7:42 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

WOW! You got some cool stuff from your swap. I have The Breakthrough CD by Mary J. Blige and I love it too. I love anything she sings. That sister can blow!

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home