Friday, February 17, 2006

Possibilities

I swear I'm out of gas right now. I need a nap so badly, I may pass out on this chair at work. Eating a whole box of Chinese food didn't make things better either.lol Happy Friday everyone! I have to work tomorrow so it's not technically a friday for me. I just want to say, I have read some amazing blogs lately, I'm not going to call anyone out but y'll have some great blogs.I get so much inspiration and ideas, keep it coming. Yes, I blog spy alot. I think I check at least 20 blogs a day including the popular one like Cathy Z, Heidi, Ali, Donna etc. I've been up since 2 am, I watch the SB shows on QVC, very disappointed, I didn't see anything I just had to have.O well I can always get another pair of jeans. Have anyone purchased the new GAP curvy jeans as yet. OMG. I love them. I got one pair, a little pricier than others. It cost me 49 bucks, I had a 15% coupon the original price was something like 58 or so bucks. But let me tell you, if you have hips, like I have hips, this jeans is your best friend. It fits perfect, I mean, I hardly get jeans where my butt crack isn't peeking out so this a huge deal for me. One last thing I must share. Do you see the pic below, this is from the EXPOSURE catalog, I got a copy of this yesterday and I crave everything is this catalog. If someone can just gift me the shelving system in the pic, that will make my year. lol. You should see the boxes and stuff they carry for storing stuff, In the yummiest colors. Okay, I'm rambling again.... you should go check it out.

5 Comments:

Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

OMGOSH, you are killing me!!!! LOL!!! I know exactly what you mean about your butt crack showing. I have the same problem, but didn't care for the curvy jeans when I tried them on. I do love Gap jeans though!!!! Oh, Love the catalog, too!!!!

4:15 AM  
Blogger hchybinski said...

I LOVE those shelves. . .I left our copy of the catlog out onthe dining room table. . .no one seems to have noticed yet. . .I may have to circle it in RED!!

Glad you like the CROCS - I'm taking a workshop with donna d today, and HAD to have a pair!!

Hillary

10:30 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

LOVE those shelves!!!!!Im gonna have to try those jeans!!!!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

OOOOOOOOOO! I must check out those GAP curvy jeans. I love GAP jeans too! I've got lots of hips and junk in the trunk. So I can relate to your butt crack problem. Thanks for the compliment on my Valentine tags. It's off to bed for me, I worked today and I work tomorrow. A nurse's work is never done!LOL! Take Care! OOO, those shelves are nice too!

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home