Tuesday, February 21, 2006

another to do list

I have to do so much tonight when I get home I have to hit up the gym- I'm not feeling the whole thought of gettting home then changing into gym apparel and going back out into the cold to work out, damn those shipping people, they haven't sent the evaluator to access the damage of my treadmill that they broke while moving our stuff for CA to PA and it's been 4 months. Make Devin's Mom, a birthday card- while I guess that will make her my mother in law right? I guess. Take photos for my green layout- okay, the list is starting to look a little better. Choose clothes to wear tomorrow - exciting! Choose shoes to wear tomorrow- grinning with joy! Choose bag to wear tomorrow- happy dance! Finish watching In her shoes- I wonder why I like this movie, lol. I got done with Naughty or nice, and it was great, I do read E. lynn Harris also, in fact, I try to support alot of the African American authors that I enjoy. I get my books from black expressions and my audio books for audible. Audible has a wide range of book, every thing you can think of its fabulous. I'm really into podcasts, okay I'm hooked on podcast. Today I downloaded one of Scrapcast episode and Angie pedersen's wholly scrap podcast into my nano so I can listen to at work. I also download Mac cast and think Mac because I'm new to apple and they have all the tips and news so that cool to. So if you ever get bored, hop over to the itunes music store and search for whatever topic that interest you they have a podcast for everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I love shoes too! A lady can never have too many shoes!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home