Thursday, March 30, 2006

He took me on a date

Last night was fun. Devin took me to a 76er's vs Pistons game at the Wachovia Center in Philly. I am not a huge basketball fan but Devin is, so seeing that we have never been to a live pro game he thought that it would be a fun date. Due to his busy schedule as a recruiter he usually only get Sundays off and he gets home very late at night so we never really get to spend lots of time together, hence the idea of going on a "date". We were really high up, but we were still able to see pretty much everything and they had a guess appearance by Ray J, Brandy's little brother, which we didn't stay for because I'm not into his songs. I try to get pics of Rasheed Wallace because that is Devin's favorite baller on the team. Good times Anyway, Saturday I'm going on a 37 mile trip to Hatfield Pa to check out a sb store called Make it Unforgettable so I will let y'll know what's up with that and thanks for the great comments on my layout below, I have 2 more to post which I will try to post between Saturday and Sunday before I go up to NY to do some shopping in Manhattan.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

too funny....I was supposed to have gone to that game last night, but my husband had to work...so I gave the tickets away. Also I may go to Make it Unforgettable too...

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait for your SB store review!!!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Sounds like you had a good time. I'll tell ya, ANYtime hubby wants to go out...just the 2 of us is a special "date". We don't get to do that often (enough) either. Take those opportunities as much as you can. Great post!!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Amy T Schubert said...

my husband and I call him "wild-eye wallace"! glad you had fun ...

2:31 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

That looks like such a fun place to go on a date. Great pics by the wait. Can't wait to hear about the SB store you're going to. Have a wonderful weekend.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the LSS i am teaching at. beautiful store. did you see my sample?

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Mid century turquose chairs fabric sale Shemale on shemale anal sex Digital cameras with video record-prices Fast car cover version Tyler scot bondage Whole life insurance definition

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home