Friday, March 24, 2006

Feeling a little better

This week was the worst. I was on a rollercoaster with this flu, one day I felt good next day back in bed. But today I feel better so let's hope for the best. Thanks for the "get well" comments. I appreciate it. Hopefully by this weekend I can do some scrapping, I got some great inspiration from so many blogs this week so I am ready to create,,, something,LOL. Good Things. don't you just love when you order something and it comes in lovely wrapping. I got my Russell and hazel binder for my book of me from seejanework and it came wrapped like this. you can alter it if you want,the binder is made out of a chipboard like surface, but I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, But it looks so yummy, like a popsicle,LOL In other news I also got an American craft 6x6 modern album as a RAK from Darla from the ckmb. I was trying to find them and they were sold out around January. Darla told me she was teaching a class on altering them and she was try to get one for me at the lss she was teaching at. The order never got there in time for her class and I told her it is okay, she didn't have to go through all the trouble of getting one for me but she did, after 3 months she still sent one for me and I got it Wednesday. I really can't believe she sent it after all this time. Darla you are awesome!!!! I also got my order of American craft ribbon from QVC craft special. I love this ribbon I also bought some from Michael also, but know that I know exactly what I have I can go buy some more. I love ribbon but mostly the good stuff. I am loving strano designs now that Trl has wet my appetite with such lovely ribbon in their March kit,,, scrumptious. Okay enough rambling I am going to get dressed for work. TTYL toy

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I love ribbon too girl! Glad you are feeling better!!!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! That ribbon is simply delicious! I love ribbon too!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are feeling better,and the ribbon is gorgeous!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Tamika said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I have been on flu alert all winter long and have been able to avoid it - knock on wood. I see both you and I are ribbon junkies. I went back to Michaels and bought three more of the AC ribbons sets. I am trying to pace myself because I am running out of storage space :)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home