Friday, March 10, 2006

it get me through the day

How do you make a workspace your own? This is where I spend 8+ hrs of my day from Monday to Friday and even on saturdays. Do you see the Big picture scrapbooking website on there. I was downloading a copy of the instructions for my "Board of Photos" class before I left work last night, and I do mean last night. My desk is clutter free and simple, I have 3 main things on there. My DW 2006 calendar My Be positive pencil holder My Picture of Devin and Tiara Everything is stored away in drawers. I designed the pencil holder with rub ons. The holder itself is from target. It remains me to keep focus and be positive when things get hectic at work. It makes me happy, when happy is not an option.

8 Comments:

Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

I need to take a picture of my workspace...there is nothing of me or about me at work at all! And I like it that way...just the computer and phone and files in a drawer!!

People walk by my desk all the time and comment on how sparce it is.

I think deep down inside I haven't personalized it because I don't really want to be here...but then I don't really know where else I want to be either. Sad but true!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Hmmm, maybe I will do that on Monday! LOL I have a FEW personalized things! LOL

12:10 PM  
Blogger hchybinski said...

Toya - Love it!!! hmmmm. . . .may have to jazz up my space at work a little. . .lol

Hillary

12:27 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

A clutter free workspace...what an novel idea! :-) I would LOVE to have a clutter free workspace. But as you can tell from my statement, I don't. I'm sure it makes things very easy for you. I should be smart and follow suit :-). BTW, thanks for your comment on my BLOG. I'll check in on you from time to time too. Have a great weekend.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

How I love your work space.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I love your workspace! I especially love the pencil holder.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Cod to buy bontril

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home