Tuesday, February 28, 2006

a complete layout

I got home from work early today and just sat down on my dining table, tired, my eyes were dry and burning and I was so frustrated I could cry. Gosh, it's only tuesday and I'm dying for more rest. I was ready to just collapse on my sofa when I saw this pic on the table. I meant to scrap it in my Book of Me but I never got around to doing it. I just looked at the pic. I was so relaxed the day Devin took this shot of me in My Aunt's Boss pool in NY. I didn't even know when this shoot was taken, that is how far off my mind was. So completely relaxed. I couldn't think of what I wanted to do with this layout for the longest time but instantly today, I knew just what I wanted to do. I wanted to use all my scrapbooking favorites stitching patterned paper on white bazzill cardstock handwriting computer font liquid glass ribbon dictionary definitions one word titles handmade flowers random photo the words say, My time, My life, my soul, my joy, my luck, my space, my breath, my peace. I definiately scrap to make myself happy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Great LO Toya!

7:30 PM  
Blogger hchybinski said...

Toya - that's a great LO! Sure wish I was floating in the sun today!!!

Hillary

ps - isn't it the BEST when inspiration strikes and you actually act on it right then??? too cool!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I LOVE this Toya!!!!!! Love how you used the paper! What are those swirly things?? TOO CUTE!!!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

Toya your layout is beautiful. I agree that scrapbooking is a great stress reliever. The other great thing is blogging with people with the same interest. I love the inspiration and positivity of all of my fellow scrapbookers.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

Great layout I love it....just looking at it is relaxing!!!!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home