Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Challenge Begins- Photo Shoot

My camera is the sony cybershot which is a point and shoot camera so please don't expect awesome pics because I am not a photographer and I try my best but it's not pro quality. Okay, these are the ones I took out this afternoon for my Color, I'm feeling now layout for my book of me entry. As you can see, all my items are all shades of green I chose the stuff that inspired me over the last couple of weeks in some shape or form. My new linen bathroom shower cutain- I got it on sale and because of this I was inspired to redo my whole bathroom My 24th birthday gift from devin- emerald is my birthstone, jewelry is alway inspirational, when I see this bracelet, I feel like I can "invest" in him and keep him around a little longer, lol Patterned Paper of course- Who isn't inspired by patterned paper and this one is from the CTMH Tribute to Mother kit which I really liked My sweater- another purchase that I need to justify, lol... but I loved it, it makes me so happy Grapes- I need to eat more fruit, this pic is of my bountiful fruit teardrops that hang alongside a massive print of fruits in my kitchen while this is what I have so far, I'm going to post my sketch tomorrow