Monday, February 27, 2006

relax

what a weekend! I RESTED, it is truly amazing what 48 hours of relaxation can do for you. I got to work this morning and everyone was just in awe of how I was glowing as if I had just got back from the islands or something. I purposely stayed away from my blog and other things so I can actually relax. Saturday morning I got up and leaned over my bed to pick up my ibook to check my emails, I'm so addicted to checking emails, it is insane, and I saw my ikea catalog. Divine intervention? I mean, if God didn't want me to go to ikea immediately after getting out of bed he wouldn't have made me see the catalog as soon as I got up that morning. So after cleaning up my bedroom I got changed and drove to ikea philadelphia in search for storage boxes. Ikea is a total MECCA. It was crowded at 11:00 am, honestly I thought I was the only person up that early in the morning, but there was swamps of devoted customers some even arrived with catalogs in hand, trained professionals. I got these boxes in blue of course and left, I figure I needed to get to the checkout as fast as I could. Back home to do a little organizing. sleep and read. I sentenced myself to a weekend of reading, watching movies and sleeping, no scrapping either. I don't have a creative brain cell working right now so I refuse to push the envelope it will come when it comes. so this set of boxes contain my CTMH stamps.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I LOVE IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some boxes similar to those but they are clear! You look cute!!!!! Ive got to do a self portrait of myself!!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Cute Pic Toya! Now that you've organized yourself, can you come help this sister out? Just kidding!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home