Tuesday, March 07, 2006

New do!

Don't be scared, yes I should have put on some makeup before I took this mug shot but this is the real me, so you just have to live with it, lol. Yes, I need some sun and all that stuff, I've heard it all this weekend. Okay, back to my hair. Isn't it glorious, literally, it is like orange brown or something, which makes me look more gothic but oh well. I love the color. I definitely needed a change, something to perk me up a little, a little excitement. I asked Devin what he thought about it, he said I am couple shades away from hooker status, Yeah, I married this guy, but he loves it. This is a closer look, I love the spirals, I wonder how long it will last. Usually I change my hair every 2-3 weeks because I get so bored seeing the same thing. I love to accessorize, obviously. My living room is spotless. I scrap on my dining room table so I got up at 2 am and cleaned up shop. Everything is so clean it makes me feel like scrapping but that will put me back to where I was. Okay, I have to run. More later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

I LOVE It! I think the color is GREAT!!! You are making me want some more color! LOL

9:44 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I love, love, love your hair. The color is fabulous! You're making me want my color back.

7:55 PM  
Blogger hchybinski said...

LOVE it!! Toya - it looks great! Enjoy -

Hillary

9:15 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Okay, Toya, your hair is fabulous and I agree with Adrienne, now it's time for my highlight touch up!!!!! LOL!!!! That's a great color for you!!!!!

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home