Monday, March 06, 2006

Spoiled rotten!

Yes, I am totally spoiled, I must admit, I get almost everything I want from Devin, my dad and my mom. They surrender to my will despite of how they protest and I love it. Okay, remember my VD gift? My lovely Ipod nano that I begged devin for and he bought it for me even though he bought me another mp3 player two years ago which I can't find now. Well, I emailed him this case from the coach website and he told me he would think about it. Today I got home after having another tiring day and my oh so cute and stylin coach ipod case was waiting for me. Gosh, I was so happy, tired but happy. I knew he would get it but I thought it would have been at the end of this month or something. yesterday I went to NY and got my hair done, It is auburn, which is a reddish brown, spiral curls. My boss told me he didn't even recognize me he thought I was one of the new temps that started today. I hope he meant that in a good way. I will do a head shot sometime in the week so y'll can see the new do.

5 Comments:

Blogger hchybinski said...

sweet case!!! i'm thinkin my nano would look good in that too. i can relate - i got a spoiler too. . .he got me the pink razr phone. . .there was not a thing wrong with mine - except it was silver - not pink. lol i'll have to post a pic on my blog.

enjoy!
Hillary

10:12 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Isn't it great to have a hubby who spoils you!!!!! Love the coach case, girl!!!!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I SO love Coach! Its SO good to be spoiled! My hubby does me the SAME way! I want some PRETTY lime green and white coach sneakers....hmmm, lOL

9:45 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I totally love that ipod case. I must have one.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

You are spoiled!! (nothing wrong with that!) My nano would look too cute in a little case like that! I gotta go out and find one of those....

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home