Tuesday, March 21, 2006

SIQ

it means sick in quarters, when I was in the military this is what the doctors used to prescribe when they wanted you to stay in bed all day long. I am sick, I went to NY got a blast of wind walking in the city and started sneezing and coughing immediately, by the time I got back to Philly, I was totally sick with fever and aching muscles. However, being the trooper that I am, I still crawled out of bed and went to work yesterday. Bad idea. I had to leave around 12, I could bearly open my eyes to drive, water was running down as if I was crying. this flu really sucks. So I will be down for a couple of days, but I leave you with a pic of the fam. This was taken Saturday night before we left to go see V for Vendetta.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Feel better soon girl!!!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Feel better soon!!!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I hope you feel better soon! Take Care! Love the pic of you and your fam!

9:24 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

AWWWW, such a cute and happy family!!! I hope you feel better soon, too!!!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home