Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Her Royal Highness

First of all,thanks for the great comments on my layout, that one is very special to me. I am so happy to say that my step daughter Tiara will be here in PA tomorrow Morning. She will be here for 10 days for spring break so I get to play mommy for 10 days. Devin is really anxious even though he is playing it cool. I'm getting my camera ready, I am so ready to update her scrapbook, lol. In other news, My Mother in Law is getting Married at 50, WOW and I'm expecting another little one in the family because my sister in law is having her second baby. We are just full of surprises this week. If anyone knows of an online store that sells awesome photo albums let me know, I have to start putting misc. photos somewhere, the Lord knows I wish I can scrap every photo all but we all know that ain't happening. Below is a layout of Tiara for christmas 2004. I found these photos last saturday and I was surprise that they weren't scrapped as yet. Okay, wish me luck, her Royal highness she is a fiesty one.

4 Comments:

Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Well, congrats to your MIL and your sister in law!!! I can't wait to see the LOs you complete from your step daughter's visit. Oh, and love the Christmas LO!!!!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

Your mother-in-law gives me hope that I am not too old to find Mr. Right! Wait until Tiara sees your layout she is going to love it. My daughters love being "featured" on my pages. P.S. I got my American Craft ribbon from the Michaels on Baltimore Pike - don't buy it all, save some for me:).

8:55 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Congrats to your MIL and SIL!!! Wedding AND a baby! WOW! LOL!! Love the LO!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

It's great that your family is having such great things happen. Congratulations to your mother-in-law, she give me hope that I can still be married one day. Congratulations to your sister-in law too! I can't wait to have a little one. You have such a cute step daughter. I can't wait to see the LO's you do with her pics. Enjoy your visit with her.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home