Sunday, March 12, 2006

Simple Just works for me

Happy Sunday Y'll! Another Wonderful story to share I took this photo 2 weeks ago and I edited it and sent it to the Walmart center yesterday. Last night I went to pick it up after a day of sleeping. When the Lab technician saw me she said,"Did you write the poem yourself" I was confused, so she took my email confirmation and retrieved my photo and opened it. She said "this is a great photo but the words, it's the words that just spoke to me and I understand how you feel". Okay, so I had the biggest ego trip. Another, Aha moment for me. I am so addicted to how scrapbooking just gets to people. Of course, Devin was rolling his eyes in every direction as I was grinning like those hyenas on the lion king. Okay so these are the words and I'm sure you can relate to. I put away the sewing machine, so the layout is even more simple than usual. "Every morning when I get up I think of what it takes to make myself better. I think about how I should dress, how I should apply my makeup and what shoes I should wear. I think about how I should approach other people. Of what words and what topics I should discuss. I think of what questions I should ask. What gestures I should use to express myself. I think of who I should email or call and whose life should I take a couple of minutes to appreciate. But when I look in the mirror, I see that everything is already how it is supposed to be. God does not make mistakes. I am all I need to get by" Deep huh!

11 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Beautiful girl! Both the LO and the poem!!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Marvelous! Simply marvelous! You, the LO, and the poem.

12:46 PM  
Blogger hchybinski said...

Toya - GREAT LO. Amazing picture of you. And WOW on that poem! That my friend, is a grandslam homerun. Way to go - and thanks for sharing a piece of you with all of us -

Hillary

4:38 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

beautiful :)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

AWWWW!! That's an awesome poem! And the LO is so beautiful! Kudos girl!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Brown English Muffin said...

Oh that poem is so easy to relat to on so many levels....thanks so much for sharing.

The peom is simply beautiful!!

I'm sending the link to a friend hope you don't mind....I can see you grinning already!!

10:46 AM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Oh, Toya, I absolutely love the poem!!!! The picture of you is beautiful, too!!!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

That is simply excellent. I love it.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info mazda dealer wausau wi Search+engine+marketing+software Fax numbers harahan Home decor and home decoration gifts allegra definition allegra 60mg what colleges offer training in operations management Ice making machine+

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home