Friday, March 17, 2006

It's here

Oh my Gosh, it's here it's here it's here. Okay breathe, Alright I'm ready. I have the package in my hand, I'm about to tear it open, who is that at the door, damn. Okay, I'm back the first tear is always the longest moment,my heart is totally racing hold on,,, what's this..Primas? Oh my gosh... another bottle to add to my collection, this is better than expected, GREAT Oh the Joy, it is better in person, this is so awesome, no cooking cleaning or talking tonight, only scrapping. I said I was going to take pics of my space but that will have to wait because this is so much better. Off to drool over my new RED LILY kit ttyl

7 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

GIRL YOU HAVE ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOO FUNNY! I LOVE HOW YOU TOOK PICS OF EACH AND EVERY STEP!!!!!


I am going to link you to The Red Lily, so they can see how much you LOVE your kit! LOL

7:16 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

That was a hoot!!!! I was the smae way when I belonged to monthly kit clubS. Yes, with an s. I am now on my way to the Red Lily to check thewm out!!!!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toya, you have made my day!! I am so glad that you love the kit and the primas. You signed up for the kit when we were still running the promotional, so there you are. Wait until you see the April kit...

Adrianne
The Red Lily
Co-Owner

8:17 PM  
Blogger hchybinski said...

oooooohhhhhhh. . . .that is NICE. . .off to google The Red Lily. . .see what I've been missing!!!

HIllary

9:54 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

LOL! Too cute! Don't you love new scrappin' goodies? I swear it's better than chocolate. Can't wait to see what you create!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You are way to funny!!! I'm feeling the same way waiting for my first kit also. I think I'll take pics also!!!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Toya, I'm so glad that Adrienne shared your blog with us! It was a pleasure reading this post, it felt like I was right there wtih you when you opened your package! *LOL* Thank you for choosing The Red Lily, you don't know how much it means to hear GREAT feeback about our kits!!! BTW...drop in and chat with us sometime on the message board and you've got to upload some of your awesome work created with the kit into the gallery too!

Ash
The Red Lily
Co-Owner

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home