Thursday, March 16, 2006

PICTURESQUE

That is title of the layout I will be doing to represent this photo. I got home early and I took this pics of Tiara so I can post it for y'll to see my step baby. Right now she is dancing up and down, claiming to be watching Malcolm X with me. I am about to clean up and read my april issue of scrapbook answers while Tiara continues to do cartwheels in the living room. She is a non stop ball of fire and my camera is on the chair handle were I will be sitting as soon as get all my chores done. I bought my punctuation set today, I was going to postpone it but it's not really expensive so I just took the plunge. I'm going to post pics of my scrap area tomorrow when I get home, you will see how I do it. Today I was on the net with Adrienne talking about scrap space. I think it would be interesting to show you what I'm working with. Here are some pics Yeah, she was flirting with my Camera alright

6 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you do! LOL

6:45 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

She's so cute. Can't wait to see the LO and your scrap area Toya!

7:46 PM  
Blogger hchybinski said...

Toya - she is gorgeous - have a great time!

Hillary

10:21 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

such a pretty little girl.

10:26 AM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

She is so freakin' cute!!!! What a princess!! Can't wait to see your LO!!!!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Waterworks faucet i want whistler radar detector fixed wisconsin vaginal cosmetic surgeons Police uniform shirts men women Microchip video cameras orthodontic insurance fraud http://www.dea-seized-homes.info/asbestosmesotheliomasettlementcancerattorneylawyer11.html plastic surgeons forida dr poole Bras and panties free tgp cosmetic surgery and teenagers 47821-2vga ducati dual-side gate opener

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home