Wednesday, March 15, 2006

a long long day

Today was a very long beautiful day. My day at work was great, I got a lot done and that was really rewarding. Tiara got here safely, Thank God. I can't help but be anxious about her travelling alone. She is with her Dad right now and it is the most precious sight. She was helping him train the recruits tonight when I went to pick her up on my way home. She was barking out orders to 'push" and "keep running" it was so cute. She is a daddy's girl just like how I used to be as a little girl. I'm to tired to post pics but i will post them as soon as I get them. Thanks to Tamika's blog I went to Micheals today and picked up american craft ribbon for 5.99 and they are a great buy even though it isn't the most up to date release from AC, I really don't think ribbon goes out of style so it is worth getting it. Thanks Tamika, and yes I left a whole bunch for you, lol so that brings my total amount to 49 dollars in ribbon for the month, all of which is American craft. Mikes has the loveliest array of ribbon. I was so glad I had to go pick TT up so I can drag myself aw ay from that place. I got my pedicure done as well, hot pink toes are the bomb,not to red but still sexy. I do need to spend more time on these things but when it is winter my toes look like hell because no one sees them but devin and he can deal with them, lol I also bought this today for my book of me. I choose green maybe because I can't wait for spring to get here and I love how simple it is . I fell in love with this binder, it is from RussellandHazel.com. when I saw Ali Edwards used it in the february Ck, I thought. I had to have it. I am also going to purchase this because I have to have it. Quickutz punctuation die set. I will have so much fun with this Okay, more tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

Speaking of pedicures, ahem, I must make an appointment. My feet are screaming for some attention. Love the binder!!! Oh, and I might need to make a trip to mike's, too. I read Tamika's post and was tempted to go to, but I think I am going to hold out for the opening of Scrap Etc.'s online store.

1:11 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

I get a pedicure EVEN in the winter! I Still shave my legs in the winter!!!!! LOL...I LOVE that binder! Now what are you going to do with it? Email me!LOL..Im home today! LOL

8:46 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I need a pedicure too! In a bad way. I will be making my appointment. That binder is too cute, I think I want one too, but in pink. Can't wait to see your book of me.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i keep hearing about those albums through blogs. off to check out the site. btw, i did some damage @ michaels with american craft. ugh. ribbon is just too much

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home