Sunday, March 26, 2006

So caught UP!

Oh my gosh, I didn't scrap a thing this weekend, lol. I was too caught up in my reading. I started getting into Zane during my first deployment in 2003. One of the girls was reading "Getting buck wild" and I was like, you sure you want to read that type of book in the middle of desert with a strictly inforced "no sex, under any circumstances" rule. Of course everyone laughed and she said, "read a chaper, this is some good stuff". Well, I did and that was the beginning of it, because I now own the sex chronicles one and two, sadly they live in the drawer next to my bible, I hope I don't burn in hell because of that one. I hope God could understand, sometimes you need a little motivation to get things going after a hard day at work, lol. Surely this book is addicting, just as the name applies, very outstanding writing, lol I just ordered Skyscraper and Nervous, I have to start building my collection again, I always end up sharing my books and never getting them back. That's okay, I can handle it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

LOL!!! You are not going to hell. Zane's father is a preacher. I love her books.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I must read these!!! LOL....let me know which one is first! I LOVE TO READ!!!!!!!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

LOL! I have never read a book by Zane, but I may just give her books a try thanks to you Toya.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck overcoming your addiction. She is a great author. She was even feature in a past Essence. All of her books are hot. Good luck on a great read.

6:04 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

OOOOOHHH, that book is GREAT!!!! I did very little the days I read it because i couldn't put it down. I haven't read any of her other books, but that one was a STEAMY one!!!!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

I just read both of those in the last few months...I must say I enjoyed Skyscrapper way more than Nervous....Sisters of APF & Afterburn were other good ones....

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home