Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Insomnia

First of all, thanks for the comments on my photo and story. It was really hard for me to write that, I remember that time as if it was yesterday and it is still overwhelming. So tonight I have a little insomnia, I want to sleep but I can't and it's great. Why? Because I can use this time to create something I've been putting off. Tiara in full force on a Saturday morning, high on Cartoon network. Tonight the flow came easy. Chatterbox papers can do that to you and the fact that I picked up some more zig pens today with my 40% Joann coupon, is the icing on the cake. So, I'm not going to bore you down with stories and philosophy tonight instead I'm serving up a seven photo layout. Satisfaction guaranteed!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it....".high on cartoon network" too funny!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! I MUST learn to doodle!!!!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

your LOs are so pretty.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Beautiful!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home