Saturday, April 15, 2006

A Jouney Well Travelled

Most of my journals are filled with day to day descriptions of my travels. This week I had a lot of time to go through and EXPERIENCE them all over again.

So now that I'm ready to start back creating, I thought it would be fitting to find a photo to scrap which showcased my love of travelling, sometimes by air but this time by sea. All and all it's always A Journey Well Travelled.

I wanted to doodle on the layout but I opted to use my x-acto knife instead of a pen to make the photo corner, I think it came out okay for a first try, just something else I got to work on.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

this is so nice. excellent job.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely layout....love the xacto work!!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this LO. the bazzil rocks!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL stuff, toya...
i love journaling about travels even though i don't really go anywhere! : )

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are FIERCE with the exacto!! Love it!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE THAT LAYOUT!!!!!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Wondeful LO! I love how you displayed your journaling. I wish I had your talent.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

very nice!!!

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Adderal vs. concerta I xenical diet pill dpt vaccine roulette http://www.bikini-0.info/Satinbikinipanties.html http://www.dishwasher-repair-bosch-sms-2012-repair-mainual.info/Coffeemakers2.html Water filters and water pumps black salve for acne acne ebook

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home