Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Challenge yourself to scrap "ME"

Do you know that this month is National Scrapbooking Month. The day is officially the 6th of May, but May is the month for scrapbooking. I did a layout on Sunday night and Adrienne took the challenge and it is fabulous. You can do it too, you should do it, you should run, get out a photo and some cardstock and journal by hand or on the computer. I don't just say it,, I live it, this is the new layout celebrating "ME" Journalling says: At 16 I was finished with high school At 19 I was in Marine Corp Basic Training At 21 I was married with a step daughter At 22 I was in the middle of kuwait running to a bunker What are the milestones of your life? Come on scrappers, this is your time NOW!!!

The photo featured has a aged crackled finish that was made in photoshop CS

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHH!! This is FANTASTIC!!! I love it! You Rocked that crackle finish!!!!!!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh love the layout and I will try to do the challenge at some point

8:10 AM  
Blogger Denys said...

WOW, u were 16 when u graduted highschool. How was that? BTW Great LO. Talk to u soon

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more, so much of the scrapping we do can easily focus on others, it is nice to do a page about "ME", to remember why it is we are who we are. I just finished a layout of me that i will post.

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooooo, this is what scrapbooking is all about - the here and now. LOVE how you just rocked this page. That crackle finish is so cool, Toya

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the layout lady!! and the crackeld effect is awesome. I may have to take you up on that challenge!!!

Thanks for the inspiration.

7:58 AM  
Blogger hchybinski said...

oooohhhhh Toya - I love that!!! if I can muster up some energy - I'm lifting it!

tfs
Hillary

10:19 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

I will be all over that one this weekend.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home