Thursday, April 27, 2006

Been tagged!

Apparently,,, I got tagged this morning, thanks alot Adrienne In my Fridge 1. Every type of Lean cuisine available 2. 12 pack box of Sprite for Devin 3. 2 gallons of Milk 4. French Vanilla Creamer 5. Grinded herb seasoning from Trinidad In my Closet aka Mini department store 1. 1 shelf of Coach bags (my favorite) 2. Winter shoe collection and too many loafters 3. Sweaters, light and heavy (the weather hasn't made up its mind so I have to be prepared) 4. Gap Jeans Curvy, every color they carry 5. Huggable Hangers, a must have! In my Purse (which is more like a bag) 1. Post its with information I wrote down from work 2. Shopping receipts that I need to shred, LOL 3. 2 pens, I am always writing something down 4. Cards, Cards and more Cards 5. Ipod nano, a must have! In my car 1. Anthony Hamilton CD, love it 2. Magazines, in case Devin is driving and I'm being chaffeured, LOL 3. Gum, it magically appears, I don't buy any 4. straw, there is always a straw in my car, always 5. Coins I don't have a DVR! Okay that was fun, anyone that wants to take up the tag you are free to go at it! In other news, I love the new clean and simple sequel, it is awesome,,, great read! I was so tired last night, I had to package up these catalogs from Close to my heart to ship out, I was so tired. Lots of work. I still have a couple more so if any one wants one let me know! Okay, that all for today, it time for me to get some rest. PS. Basic grey accepted my layout that is featured below for their gallery!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS GIRL!!!! And what is a huggable hanger? LOL

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! i love that LO - i love BG,too!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog : )
CONGRATS on the BG gallery toot!!! Woo hoo! It's a beautiful LO!

2:00 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

congrats to you!!!! thanks for stopping by my blog too! i'll be back here visiting for sure :)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Congratulations Toya! That's wonderful! You go girl!

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll take the quiz cause i haven't updated my blog in a while!!! congrats again!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to you Ms. Toya!!! Love hearing all the wonderful things!

12:39 AM  
Blogger hchybinski said...

Toya - that's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Congrats - you did do a wonderful job!

and we are all doing well - thanks for asking!

Hillary

8:09 PM  
Blogger Trina said...

AWESOME!!! That's so cool!

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home