Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Celebrating a Beautiful life

In tribute to my friend Cris's grandfather, who past a month ago. A man that will be missed for being a good husband to his wife and grandfather to a child that was not his flesh and blood. Cris asked me to do this layout for her scrapbook of her grandfather. I had put it off forever and then today I was listening the Anthony Hamilton's song Pass me Over, for the umpteenth time and I got the motivation to do it. I hope I captured him how she would want him to be remembered, happy and full of life. The journaling says "think of me in heaven, where i will wait and watch over you until the day you come into my arms and stay with me for eternity. Rejoice for there is no more pain for me, have a beautiful life and remember me as I was for everything beautiful eventually dies and its not your fault that it was my time but one thing I couldn't say enough is that I really love you; always, forever, for eternity and a day - unknown"

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi latoya... this is GORGEOUS! You MUST submit this to BG... have a great day! eva

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful tribute!
"pass me over" is such a soulful song. its one of my faves on the CD

9:30 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

WOW< what a beautiful LO, Toya!!! I think you definitely captured his essence. It's funny that you mentioned ANthony Hamilton's CD. My beautician was telling me about it today. Now I must go get it!!!!

11:23 PM  
Blogger sarah.b said...

Thanks for visiting me, love your style!

12:55 PM  
Blogger hchybinski said...

Toya - LOVE that - you did a great job!

tfs
Hillary

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Pharmacies and drug stores in northfield mn minnesota 1987 buick find grand national sale Grolsch summer blonde beer england fiberglass porsche Circuit breaker with arc fault Volkswagen golf pic 1998 Law office of nguyen chi ton Teeth whitener review or comparison Information about ambien dwi attorney dallas

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! breastfeeding on prozac weight loss lexapro rosacea make up reviews Perfume alfred dunhill windaz perfumes eau de toilette Testimonials prozac vs wellbutrin xl Calloway golf centre las vegas Epiphany skin care between difference prozac zoloft Gmc sprint 1976 Denver eye surgery center

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home