Thursday, May 04, 2006

If only you knew...

how much I do, I do love you..... Don't you just love that that sound by Patti LaBelle. I got an email from my friend Crystal with the journalling to complete her grandmother's layout yesterday afternoon. When I started to create it, this sound popped into my head. Dedication to Grandma Grandma, You are such an incredible woman. Your beautiful smile is irreplaceable. You light up a room with your presence. You've given me so much "Wisdom" when I felt lost and lots of "Encouragement" in times of uncertainty. You taught me to "Never Quit". Finish what I start. Be my "Best" at everything, because anything that's worth doing is worth doing my best. You let me know, "What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger". These are phrases I've lived by thanks to you. You are truly the greatest and I'm happy you're my grandma. I love you. Crystal Love between the generations, love from grandparent to grandchild,woman upholding woman.

Mother's Day is coming soon!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy I have been thinking of Mothers day lots and lots. beautiful layout and such heartfelt journalling

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL LO!!!! I love the journaling, and that song by Patti!!! Now its stuck in my head!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, this is beautiful, love the use of ribbon on the flower, and the color, how perfect. I have to get crackin'. later . .

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout and what beautiful craftmanship on the page. Awesome!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Muriel said...

love that stitching

3:13 PM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Oh my, I haven't been to your BLOG in so long...I've got a lot of catching up to do! SMILE. I haven't even read the one I'm commenting on yet...I just felt the need to comment. Your LO's are beautiful and I simply LOVE the one Adrienne did of you. It's amazing.
I'm sure I'll comment some more later...as soon as I catch up to the last time I was on your site. And by the way, I love your banner!!! Keep up the good work.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Tamika said...

Mother's day for me evokes mixed emotions. I lost mine almost eighteen eyars ago now and it is an unfillable void. I thank God for my time with her, but I would give anything for her to meet my daughters. She would be extremely proud of them. On a lighter note, it is my day to be the center of attention. My daughters like to pamper me.
P.S.
I have been making my rounds to say Happy National Scrapbooking Day, I hope you have a good weekend.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home